• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A closer look at the Smitty scuffle (Video)

Tarheels23

I feel bad for the guy he beat up, it wasn't Harper. Harper ran away like the little bitch punk that he is and that guy was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Honestly, since Peyton took over the Saints have become what Atlanta used to be - the team coached to take faints on offense to draw penalties and cheap shots on defense to injure players. We see it every Saints games.

Do I need to remind anyone of this?

For the Saints fans crying about Smitty pulling Jenkings up by the facemask, check the video (at 3:12) and you'll see Jenkins give Smitty a shot to the nuts just before he pulled him up. The Saints secondary might not be able to cover their shadows in coverage but they've perfected the art of late hits and low blows. Gregg Williams must be proud.

Smitty can now control himself 2 seconds, its a good improvement but if a jerk is still in the area looking for troubles after the 2 sec, the beast is awake and the jerk is doomed.

I like players with a strong personality like Smitty and Shockey, usualy they are good friends for nice peoples and a punishement for jerks.

Archived