• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A closer look at the Smitty scuffle (Video)

Tarheels23

Yeah, because trying to break someone's neck (who didn't even hit you, or do anything) is "cool". He should have been ejected from the game for that stunt. If he was mad about what Harper did, then he should have got in his face, instead of picking on the smallest person on the Saints D.

Yeah, because trying to break someone's neck (who didn't even hit you, or do anything) is "cool". He should have been ejected from the game for that stunt. If he was mad about what Harper did, then he should have got in his face, instead of picking on the smallest person on the Saints D.

Picking the smallest person? Are you fuging serious? Steve Smith is 5'9. And your sentence isn't even coherent. That Louisiana education showing it's worth. :rolleyes:

Oh my god. Malcolm Jenkins just got a whole new lesson in learning the rules and regulations of the game. Even if Harper laid out the cheap shot, Jenkins was just as guilty for sticking up for him.

The Saints are such a dirty team. Remember when Fujita went for Smitty's knees a few years back on the opposite side of a play? I hate the Saints with a passion.

Jenkins shouldn't have been there. Why the fug were any of the Saints there? Steve walked away from Harper, that should have been the end of it. So fug the Saints and their make-believe tough bullpoo, they'll get cracked in the fugging face next time too.

Smitty: 5-9, 185 lbs.

Harper: 6-1, 200 lbs.

Jenkins 6-0, 204 lbs.

More Saints fan "intelligents"

So let me get this straight you are saying Smitty is being a bully to someone else. Smith is smaller than 95% of people in the league.....also if you are admitting that your starting free safety is smaller than your corners you've got issues

Edit: it is baffling how terrible that post is

I'm not going to sit here and be childish about it, or argue over a few pounds of body weight. Ok, so Jenkins is a littler taller, and weighs more. Who do you think is stronger where it counts in a contest of trying to rip a head off?

Harper was wrong. Period. He should have been penalized for what he did. But, trying to pick someone up by the face mask is insane. I have no problem admitting what Harper did was wrong. The problem that I have is you guys can't seem to do the same. Smith was wrong for what he did, and he could have seriously injured a player that wasn't even involved.

Archived