• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jimmy Graham Flop (Video)

Tarheels23

he was a terrible basketball player from a terrible athletic program in Meami.

He continuously underachieved in spite of his ridiculous measurables. Apparently he also visited the Coach Kay defensive technique camp.

He's a bitch. He played like a bitch in college and showed what a bitch he is in this clip.

he was a terrible basketball player from a terrible athletic program in Meami.

He continuously underachieved in spite of his ridiculous measurables. Apparently he also visited the Coach Kay defensive technique camp.

He's a bitch. He played like a bitch in college and showed what a bitch he is in this clip.

People on here are such homers. Who cares how he played college basketball he just made our LB and DB's his bitch.

apparently you don't

watch the video again and try to comprehend the subject of this thread

go praise him on the Taint board if you want

I saw it live. Who cares? He was trying to help his team get another shot at the FG. And no I don't care what he did in a completely different sport in college.

So a guy that's trying to sell a penalty to help his team is a pussy. Got it.

Don't try to simplify it for our sake. Most people here, although this place is far from a brain trust admittedly, can manage to read the title of a thread, the OP, and watch the video and understand what the thread is about. The rest of us aren't in need of help here slick.;)

Like I said, if you want to praise him, there is plenty of room for that on the taint board. Go and enjoy.

Archived