• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFC South Standings and Remaining Schedule

KBRed

I definitely think we can win the next 3, especially seeing the way ATL's been playing lately. After that, the only games that look tough (judging by the way the teams are playing now) are NO, Houston, and Detroit. I could see 9-7 or even 10-6 as a real possibility if the defense tightens up and the little things get taken care of. Now I'm not saying I think it's likely, but it's far from unbelievable.

There is hope if you think we will win 5 or 6 games. If you think we will win 9 or 10 at this point, I have some great investment deals I want to show you. Can't miss, one in a lifetime opportunities. Trust me............

We are not fundamentally sound enough to hold up in tight ballgames right now, Until we are, the almost good enough play will continue. Not enough guys are playing with a fire right now. I guess they have to be pissed off even more.

This is an extremely talented young team that will grow up. We are losing because of inexperience but that will change.

I'm going to say the same thing about this team that I said last season while watching the Eagles...Offense pretty consistant...Defense suspect. I strongly believe if the defense step up their game just a couple more notches, the Panthers have a strong chance for the wild card.

After watching the replay from the game yesterday and previous games, if that one thing had gone right for the Panthers they would be either a 3-2 or 4-1 team right now.

It's like they are so there u can taste it and I guess that is what is so fustrating.

Archived