• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talk about sickening

CardiacCats

Fug poo damn, my gosh...after the game I really just wanted to slump down in my seat and cry...why does this keep happening? Never have I been this sick as a fan in any sport. The 2 best teams in the NFC, we had both of them beat and we can't close the deal. As someone else said, this one hurts more than the other 3 combined. I'm just trying to force myself to think our defense simply wasn't meant to contend this season. I feel terrible for Cam, he has put us on his back and we (especially the defense) can't close the deal. Is it me or was our defense showing NO intensity that final series, they just looked real "meh" instead of trying to get everyone fired up.

I can go on and on, but still what an atmosphere, maybe the loudest BofAS has ever been?

Just need to stay positive my friend, Panther Nation is hurting right now but we all need to learn to take the bad with the good. A young team, and a defense decimated by injury is going to struggle to close out games, especially with a first year coaching staff. All we can do is sit back, and watch these players progress week in and week out and hope for the best.

The future has never looked brighter, I truly feel by year's end this team will have us feigning for the next season. Experience is the reason we aren't finishing like the veteran teams have been and that's going to change sooner, rather than later. It's just tough because I think most realistic fans realized early on before the season even started that it would be a tough season. Problem is, no one had any clue how successful Cam would be early on, so it's kind of made our expectations skyrocket so soon.

Go Panthers, I love the fight in this squad and things will start to fall our way in the near future.

Bro it took the lions nearly 4 seasons to be 4-0 this season. We will get there. We are just a few key pieces from been a good team once again. Rebuilding year point blank. We will get there soon enough. If we don't then fire Ron!!:ihih:

Are you suggesting we shouldn't expect more until our 4th year with new coaching staff? I don't know about you, but this almost won is NOT very satisfying and waiting 4 years isn't encouraging either!

Are you suggesting we shouldn't expect more until our 4th year with new coaching staff? I don't know about you, but this almost won is NOT very satisfying and waiting 4 years isn't encouraging either!
Ummm not I'm just saying bro. Chill. Just using the lions as a example. That is all.:blush2:

Fug poo damn, my gosh...after the game I really just wanted to slump down in my seat and cry...why does this keep happening? Never have I been this sick as a fan in any sport. The 2 best teams in the NFC, we had both of them beat and we can't close the deal. As someone else said, this one hurts more than the other 3 combined. I'm just trying to force myself to think our defense simply wasn't meant to contend this season. I feel terrible for Cam, he has put us on his back and we (especially the defense) can't close the deal. Is it me or was our defense showing NO intensity that final series, they just looked real "meh" instead of trying to get everyone fired up.

I can go on and on, but still what an atmosphere, maybe the loudest BofAS has ever been?

It was a great atmosphere at the stadium today. Panther fans need to remember the CBA lockout. We started the season with a first time coach ,new coaching staff and didn't know who our starting QB was going to be untill the 4th preseason game. I want to win every game too, but we are loosing to teams that have been playing together for years and we are giving them a run for their money. After all these years we have a QB who looks like he can take this team to the playoffs for many years .

Our future looks bright.

Archived