• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best man one liners

pantherfan49

"Your new wife, best piece of ass I ever had. Cheers!"

too cliche

and probably too much truth. :D

Marriage is a mutual relationship if both parties know when to be mute.

(Groom's name) is living proof that (bride's name) can take a joke.

Easy on the throttle, steady on the gears, roll her over gently and she'll last for many years.

just get a pulse of the crowd and speak from the heart. that trumps cliches all day long.

That's what I did - kept it short, sweet and sentimental. Didn't want to start telling lurid stories or cracking risque jokes with his grandparents in the front row and her mother next to me.

Unless you're an accomplished stand-up comedian with impeccable timing and can deliver a joke or story- don't even try.

I know it may sound fun and you could gain the spotlight for a few minutes, but it can ultimately be more embarrassing for you if you try to suddenly be someone you're not.

"My wife likes to talk after sex, thats why she called me from Vegas." (Dangerfield)

"I was sober for thirteen years, then I turned fourteen." (Movie)

"I am coming up on my seventeenth anniversary. Can you believe I have been having sex with the same woman for seventeen years? If my wife found out she would kill me!"

Archived