• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are you ready for Double Trouble?

TruCatzFan

I actually agree.

Dwill did better last game than any other game. A lot better. He has experience running vs. the Saints as well. He is turning up the heat just like he does around game 5 EVERY year. Stewy has stayed consistent but has still progressed as well. I think if the running game doesn't get going by 5-6 games there should be concern. Still I agree with the OP and I think both our backs get progressing stats in this game which would put them nearing 100 each.

hay guyz i predict it will be the cam newton show in theaters on sunday and if anyone trolls my useless post i will screen capture this and post sixteen separate threads around 4pm because I TOLD YOU SO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I wouldn't be surprised if we pile up some balanced offense against the Saints, they're not all that scary defensively. In any case I'd mostly like to see a W, and that'll depend on whether we have any ability to stop them from running up points against, especially late.

Archived