• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Directly from the Panthers Facebook page............

Tarheels23

JR finally realized after getting fugged by the refs so often that having "the shield" at midfield is lame ass. So now the shield will be miniaturized at each 25 yard line, and the Panthers logo will be at the 50. Oh, and all black endzones. Rivera wants a "protect this house" mentality so this would be badassery.

HELL YES!

Okay guys, this is it. This is the official NJPanthers12 litmus test. If he can get this right before someone else scoops him, I will absolutely believe everything he has to say from here on out with his inside info. If he doesn't comment or he gets it wrong, we should never believe a word he says again. If he can supposedly get instantly easy access to the inner-most workings of the personnel department, he can surely have access to something that the geek that runs the Panthers Facebook page has access to.

NJP...this is your time. Put up or shut up.

The Kasay rumor is just stupid. Why would they not tell anyone before it happens? How lame would that be. Let's be honest. If it is being announced on Facebook first, you can be guaranteed it is going to be lame and not very newsworthy.

Agreed.....Think about it. We retire Kas's number, then he beats us with the game winner. Egg meet face.

I'm prettY sure it's a promotion or an event just for the game bc on the official panthers twitter it said if your going to the game this Sunday be sure to check into the panthers Facebook Sunday morning so there ya go. No new jerseys Or anything special. I was really hoping for the silver jerseys. I've always thought if we had some silver ones that it would be bad assedness

JR finally realized after getting fugged by the refs so often that having "the shield" at midfield is lame ass. So now the shield will be miniaturized at each 25 yard line, and the Panthers logo will be at the 50. Oh, and all black endzones. Rivera wants a "protect this house" mentality so this would be badassery.

You know, you are right. Ron Rivera said many times that it is very important to create a great home field atmosphere. Maybe he convinced JR finally that those things need to be done. It isn't the NFL's home field, it is the Panther's. Need the Black endzones, and a fierce looking midfield logo.

I'm prettY sure it's a promotion or an event just for the game bc on the official panthers twitter it said if your going to the game this Sunday be sure to check into the panthers Facebook Sunday morning so there ya go. No new jerseys Or anything special. I was really hoping for the silver jerseys. I've always thought if we had some silver ones that it would be bad assedness

Get over the silver jerseys. They look like $15 WalMart jerseys. They are not that great.

Get over the silver jerseys. They look like $15 WalMart jerseys. They are not that great.

Yeah those look like poo but that's bc that isn't legit. If the actually would make a real one for the games it would be nice. I mean silver is one of our main colors. And it would be sweet.

Archived