• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton vs Andrew Luck - Now who would you choose?

Tarheels23

It's just my opinion that they are going to hype the crap out of luck and he will not turn out to be the quarterback that Cam is developing into. After watching Luck face Duke, I'm glad we got a QB with more than just an ability to throw a football.

I like Luck as a pro prospect but the hype machine on him right now is at ridiculous proportions. He is not the greatest prospect in 25 years and blah, blah, blah.

He is good but he has several things to work on and I am not sure he is a better pro prospect than Palmer was, or Peyton Manning was, or Vick was, or Bradford was, and I never thought he was light years ahead of Cam either.

There is a part of me that is hoping that Luck is a spectacular bust and every time I hear someone gush about how he is the greatest prospect in 25 years that desire to see him fail grows more and more.

Wow, right when I was reading through this thread PTI asked this same Question. Who would you rather have Cam or Luck. Weird.

Anyways, unlike some people on here I am going to be honest about it. I definately wanted Luck way more than Cam at the time. Cam wasn't even on my mind. Luck was all I could think about and I was so upset when he decided to stay in school. I didn't want to have to settle for Cam. But WOW I am not sure I would want anyone over Cam Newton now. We are so lucky to have him. It was a huge risk taking a guy with only one year of major college experience. I don't include his time at Florida.

but yeah I am so happy to have Cam and would want anybody else. Not Luck, not Rogers, not even Brady. Cam is my man!

Archived