• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton vs Andrew Luck - Now who would you choose?

Tarheels23

When most of you read this, I know the first think that will come to mind is :beatdeadhorse5: but with Cam playing lights out, it should be much safer to have a conversation about Luck around here.

QOTD: If you had to choose today would you take the sure thing in :cam: or would you go with the unknown in Andrew Luck? Man that felt good to say!

edit: It's crazy that they had the same topic today! PTI jock'n the Huddle!

Newton is on pace to shatter most NFL rookie records (with a stacked deck against him b/c of the lockout)

Basically, he is doing what some suggest Luck could do if everything went great for him.

Andrew Luck's name should never be spoken b/c he is now irrelevent.

Newton is on pace to shatter most NFL rookie records (with a stacked deck against him b/c of the lockout)

Basically, he is doing what some suggest Luck could do if everything went great for him.

Andrew Luck's name should never be spoken b/c he is now irrelevent.

After the Monday Night game last night, they talked about whether or not the Colts should draft Luck if they end up with the #1 overall pick. Well one of the guys said that Luck will be the best rookie QB since Peyton. And I yelled at the TV "Dude do you see what the fuq Cam is doing."

Aside from the fact that I would have voted Cam even with Luck in the draft, I kinda felt perturbed by the fact that Luck didn't seem to want to come to Carolina, knowing we had the #1 pick, so he stayed in school.

We tend to forget that Cam was a junior too, and could have looked at us with the #1 pick and decided he didn't want to be part of our team. So, fug Luck (and thanks for making it easy for us to choose!)

Archived