• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

im drunk i wanna talk about Cam

Fiz

Cam has a flash back and thinks he sees adamsdraft.jpg

And its to late before he realizes its 250px-Legedu_Naanee_pass_interference.jpg

Tha'ts my theory as well. He sees legadu and has flashbacks of darvin adams making clutch catches at auburn.

I really hope your theory on the free agents comes to fruition because our history of signings is poo.

We need a couple of FA studs on D next season for sure.

yea we do need a veteran presence on D... when you think about it, nearly everyone on the D vs Chi was under 25 or 26. James Anderson being the old man at 28. We are incredibly young on that side of the ball especially... bound to have some breakdowns. Once those guys get their poop in a group look out.

So he's playing street ball, it's basically what you're saying.

Rivera to Cam on the sidelines: " So maybe you're back in Georgia right now, you're home , you're enjoying yourself... you're back in the hood right before your momma calls you in for dinner. I say go to the Buick, turn around, I'll throw it to ya, remember that?"

Nope, you guys are wrong, fiz is right. In the open field, yes, find the man that is open, dont stare down your primary. But in the endzone that point is nullified because EVERYONE is covered. Rookie and second year QB's that are actually good in the open field have the most trouble in the redzone because of there is an extra defender in the back of the endzone that will knock the ball down EVERY time--the out of bounds.

In the redzone a QB has to learn one important trade, how to throw a WR open. Cam has shown flashes of this, LaFell to the back of the endzone vs GB. First QTR throw once again to LaFell that was beating his man but LaFell slipped vs Bears, etc. He will get his redzone down, it just takes time.

Archived