• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Testy locker room; Shockey pissed per Reed

CardiacCats

The most interesting part of Shockey's quote is "It's been going on since Week 1."

Apparently huddlers aren't the only people to notice this.

Shockey probably notices it double because he has experience on the Giants and Saints, two teams the league bends over backwards for. Likely a stark contrast.

As I posted before, sportsman ship is also learned. The contraversy in this thread is nothing compaired to what Cam will feel tommorow. He will learn to keep mouth shut, or wind up being another TO type. I hope the hell not.

I don't think so. Cam isn't whining about not getting enough touches or some such selfish bull poo. His comment to me is more along the lines of a come-to-Jesus moment from the team's leader, who is putting the sub-par performers on notice that somebody better gut check and start stepping up.

As I posted before, sportsman ship is also learned. The contraversy in this thread is nothing compaired to what Cam will feel tommorow. He will learn to keep mouth shut, or wind up being another TO type. I hope the hell not.

but how were his handoffs this week?

definitely agree with you... this team should be winning. the rookie stuff is in the past, we obviously have a legit QB and weapons around him..

TBH this offense is capable of winning most games. Our defense is another story. I wish the defensive guys were fired up about this loss like our offensive guy were. Im sorry but you could tell the defense just gave up in the 4th Qt while the offense was still trying to win.

When a receiver's arm is out/on the DB and he goes down, it's gonna be offensive interference. That's just the way it is. Doesn't matter if the DB is tripping over his own feet or not. Shockey's been around plenty long enough 1-to know that, and 2-to get over it.

Shockey is pissed. Just posted on Twitter. Calling out the officiating. It's justified. I'm with him. The officiating was horrendous.

The officiating was NONEXISTANT. Is Obama paying these guys off b/c it's Chicago? We actually did a good job of not killing drives with penalties but at the same time, poo that should've been called wasn't or was called wrong. Goodell needs to fire this squad and let them play in the UFL.

announcers said ball came out to low on the block.

The missed fg short was long, but one other kickers make.

His kickoffs needed to be out of the endzone. One bears td was set up by a long return.

Other than that, no issued with mare.

we are paying this guy 4 mil a year to do literally everything. A fuqing kicker. Do your job. Your the best at it supposedly. Otherwise get cut and we sign hopkins next year out of fsu. If you can't do get out

• 3 weeks later...

Archived