• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Testy locker room; Shockey pissed per Reed

CardiacCats

Now:

Eric_Edholm

Cam Newton and Greg Olsen had a *very* minor kerfuffle when Olsen consoled rook after loss. Newton didn't react well. CN apoligized through media.

We HAVE to come together or else the plane could completely spiral out of control

Wow this is going badly.

Shockey is pissed. Just posted on Twitter. Calling out the officiating. It's justified. I'm with him. The officiating was horrendous.
Yeah I'm glad, man seems like this team should be on a mission for next week. Get ready Saints, you're meeting us at a bad time!

That's not good at all.

Yeah, I understand taking the loss hard. I hate losing. But, the quickest way to lose teammates respect is to snap on them (especially if they were just trying to encourage you, AND if it's a guy that has actually been doing his job).

I dont agree with Rivera saying that. This is a team sport boys and girls, yes there was a horrible player on the field dropping passes but as a head caoch you do not publicly emphasize one play being better then the other. Cam is a good player, he is not a god. As a head coach, you should not glamorize your quarterback.

Archived