• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Bears Gameday Thread...

Kevin Greene

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Unlikely, UNC fans don’t even care that Mack has owned Duke because at the end of the day it’s about winning the ACC, not beating Duke. If your only focus is on beating your rival then you’ll end up content year after year like NCSU fans. Now if we were a playoff contender then I’d definitely be upset but this is just a bad UNC team that can’t be saved by Sam Howell or Drake Maye.
    • The way to beat this Bengals team is  physically: power running and ball control. You're not going to out-air them. There was a game last year where the ravens tried and burrow  readily out-dueled jackson. They have too many weapons. I believe Higgins returns this week. They're also down Trent Brown so Mims will see his first start. This game will tell us whether or not our O-line is legit.
    • Everyone knows I dislike UNC (their basketball program; love their academics) but they are really doing a disservice as a football program. I’ve always thought them to be a potential sleeping giant and stand by the concept that they can be dominant in football or basketball. Not both simultaneously.   UNC will reach a crossroads when they enter the SEC where they may have to choose. There’s no reason why UNC can’t be competitive in the SEC in football but it may come as a cost to the relevancy of their basketball program. They’ll either be Kentucky 2.0 or reverse prioritize their programs ala Auburn.    It’s no secret the SEC wants to secure the Carolinas and their markets.