• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone else given up on network TV?

fitty76

Im a scifi buff so when syfy cancelled stargate i lost all hope in network television. fug terra nova fug ghost hunters fug all these wannabe scifi shows. If it ain't trek or stargate it ain't worth watching. fug fox for cancelling firefly i still hate them for that.

Actually I have given up on Sat/cable. They all start out reasonable and soon raise the price way the *** up. Screw those shysters. If I can pull it out the air, I aint watchin. Something comes on the cutthroats TVs I can't get, like a NFL network game or ESPN, maybe a Race, I just remember that I am saving $70 a month.

Actually I have given up on Sat/cable. They all start out reasonable and soon raise the price way the *** up. Screw those shysters. If I can pull it out the air, I aint watchin. Something comes on the cutthroats TVs I can't get, like a NFL network game or ESPN, maybe a Race, I just remember that I am saving $70 a month.

I just have over the air stations as well. I get about 30 stations up here, although some of them are asian speaking stations. In Charlotte I think I only got 10-12 stations.

You can actually purchase NFL Sunday Ticket even if you don't have satellite. You can stream it on your computer. Quality is good, just like watching tv.

Archived