• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What a fuggin night...

TruCatzFan

He is sitting back lol at all the responses he won and you lost.

This comment was funny. It's a fuged up story actually... And I thought better of posting it on here. It didn't involve cheating, but for the sake of everybody involved and the stories told in an epic cover up. I can't say what happened.

I really do apologize for leading u guys on. Anybody married here should understand what I'm talking about without posting the events. It was a crazy "guys night" where craziness occured all night. Getting people unarrested, you name it...

As Forrest Gump would say... " that's all I can say about that"

Once again very very sorry for those of u expecting to hear the story. Hope u understand.

Got NO sleep, drove to course and won the tournament... Craziness

This comment was funny. It's a fuged up story actually... And I thought better of posting it on here. It didn't involve cheating, but for the sake of everybody involved and the stories told in an epic cover up. I can't say what happened.

I really do apologize for leading u guys on. Anybody married here should understand what I'm talking about without posting the events. It was a crazy "guys night" where craziness occured all night. Getting people unarrested, you name it...

As Forrest Gump would say... " that's all I can say about that"

Once again very very sorry for those of u expecting to hear the story. Hope u understand.

Got NO sleep, drove to course and won the tournament... Craziness

How do you get people unarrested?

How do you get people unarrested?

You're still very young dude... There are numerous ways to get somebody "unarrested"

You just have to pull the cop to the side, talk to him one on one... Convince him that he's wrong and it's unnecesary.

There are other ways as well.

You're still very young dude... There are numerous ways to get somebody "unarrested"

You just have to pull the cop to the side, talk to him one on one... Convince him that he's wrong and it's unnecesary.

I call that getting somebody let off. Is unarrested even a word?

So your using that trick salty told you about?? I thought it only worked if you were a chick???

Hope you had mouthwash .....

Archived