• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

IF* we can win these next two games...

TruCatzFan

If we win the next two games we will have won 3 games and will be 3-2. Whether that will propel us to a winning record or not remains to be seen. We could be 1-4 as well and still not be behind expectations. At this point the best thing to do is watch what happens and see the development as we keep rooting for the best. Hionestly if we win any more than 5 or 6 games this year it will be a huge bonus.

I'm sorry but this coaching staff and team is too talented to win no less than 8 games. I question Chud's playcalling sometimes like back to back qb sneaks. And I do agree that everytime Cam lines up under center they bring the run D b/c he takes forever to hand off the ball. We need to run more of the auburn option out of the gun. I think what we will see over the next two games is a consistent play calling system that works.

Possible...

We have a top 5 WR

Top 5 RB's

good O-line

Two Awesome TE's

And a QB who can throw the hell out of the ball...

Anything is possible.

At this point the reason we are not 3-0 is because of our own mistakes... stupid, stupid mistakes.

We play smart, and take advantage of red zone opportunities, and the sky is the limit.

Don't see anything that says we have a Top 5 running back.

A top 5 RB at what? Running into the line for a 2 ypc average? This isn't Deangelo from 2008

Bills, Lions, and Raiders are already those "miracle" teams. Two of them will likely make the playoffs, so I doubt there is room for one more.

Broncos were 6-0 to start 2008.

Too early in the NFL to count good starts as playoff teams. Raiders are a McFadden ankle sprain away from being nothing.....

Broncos were 6-0 to start 2008.

Too early in the NFL to count good starts as playoff teams. Raiders are a McFadden ankle sprain away from being nothing.....

Yep, still waiting for the the same old Raiders and Bills to resurface. Lions could be legit though, Stafford to Calvin J has been unstoppable.

Archived