• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

IF* we can win these next two games...

TruCatzFan

Do you agree that we'll have a shot at doing something special THIS year???

We hung in there with GB... Even their players are glad they faced Newton early... It'd be nice to reel off three in a row...It show these young guys that it's possible...

Poll to follow

So the question remains... First sentence. Just want to get a feel for what you guys think

Possible...

We have a top 5 WR

Top 5 RB's

good O-line

Two Awesome TE's

And a QB who can throw the hell out of the ball...

Anything is possible.

At this point the reason we are not 3-0 is because of our own mistakes... stupid, stupid mistakes.

We play smart, and take advantage of red zone opportunities, and the sky is the limit.

Just trying to see if we could win the next two games against relatively tough football teams, if our confidence level as fans would go up to the point where we could be optimistic without being scared. We will eventually get to that point, just wondering how soon...

I understand that we have to win the 2 games first, and I'm not guaranteeing playoffs either. Just curious.

Threads haven't been that good lately. Just wanted to poll our community.

Camdemonium: Steve Smith is the 3rd ranked wr in the league now in terms of total yards.. Are you referring to his ability in general??

Dwill needs some toss plays and some runs to the outside before I can evaluate his running ability. He seems to get wrapped up immediately on all of the plays we run for him, but I can't even remember more than 2 runs for him that went to the oustide. I dearly hope they try something different with him so he has a chance to get yards.

Archived