• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Davis NOT Retiring

Anybodyhome

Yeah... I'm of the same mind.

And actually, not retiring is putting the team in a worse position. Even if you do return, you might not be 100%, you might tear it again, and now you've taken cap room up that could go to a couple young bloods that want to come out and make a name for themselves.

No disrepect intended here... but Davis needs to take one for the team.

Gantt has already said for him to return to the Panthers, the contract would have to be re-done.

wow I didnt know we had so many doctors here. sure am glad we got the 684th and 685th opinion. Where'd you guys train? Bangladash?. . . nice, thanks for the prognosis

EDIT: make sure you tweet that "you cant do it" bullchit to TD. Hit em up as often as you like whenevers, "panthers fans" :lol:. . .smh, scrubs.

Gantt has already said for him to return to the Panthers, the contract would have to be re-done.

Hmm... a LB who's torn an ACL three times isn't going to have much value to another team, even on their bench.

His contract would abosultely have to be reworked to play here. If he won't come down on it, he'd have to be released.

They need to restructure his contract in some way so he only gets a salary and a cap hit on a game-by-game basis. Is that allowed? Plays two, gets hurt, got paid for two and the rest is null. Love me some TD and hope he can come back strong, but he's played 4 games in 3 years now. TD would LOVE to get to play as much as Otah, and that is sad.

Archived