• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don't expect us to run much more than we have been...

TruCatzFan

I'm stoked about our philosophy and direction under Chico, but I'm not gonna lie, I always had a dream of one of our guys having a huge year and breaking the single season rushing record... Or maybe one of our guys having like a 12k+ career total...

But, wouldn't be mad to see Smitty with 120+ receptions and 1500+ yards this year though, lol.

All I know is, we better not have another monsoon.

Yes, its a vertical PASSING offense. But please understand, the run game is a power o style. There is a lot of movement in the interior o-line and when they start clicking on timing, we are going to see d-will break off huge gains.

The problem so far is that teams have defended us as if we were a running team, and our guys are slow to their spots, and d-will has been slow to see the hole. It is a completely different scheme than anything he's seen.

It's hard dealing with change period. It's odd that our offense has evolved almost overnight; at least it seems that way. In the end, we will run more, but it will be nothing like what we've been used to seeing. It's that simple.

If you watched Cam's post game interview, you could tell that He genuinely felt bad for not getting the ball to everybody on every play. He said we have so many playmakers on the offensive side of the ball, and there are multiple people open on every play, that ^He said He felt bad for not being able to throw multiple balls per play.

He also said there's no way pre-snap to kind of determine which player he'd like to have the ball on that play. Pretty high praise for his guys...

Here we go again interpreting people's thinking. Pass first offense still leave plenty of opportunities to run the ball. First year with a new offense, give it time.

Off the top of my head- the Texans and Packers jump out.

There's nothing to interpret... It's self explanatory... Watch the video or gtfo!

Archived