• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who's next?

TruCatzFan

Cam is big but pepp is a monster.

No doubt. I just think that the symbolism of him running over Peppers would be very powerful. It could quite frankly make Cam damn near immortal in the fans' eyes. I'm not saying that he can/can't or should/shouldn't.

Just imagine it... It'd be bananas!

All I know is Cam should not be running and diving like that against those two. He'll get ripped apart. He took a hard hit today, but he can't take one like that from Peppers or Urlacher. Quick dump passes to our TE's is what we need against the Bears.

I don't know why you sound so scared for. He has the athleticism to juke both of them, as well as running them over. I'm not advocating that he should try and run anyone over, but it'd be funny as hell to see.

Nobody wants to see him take a "Welcome to the NFL" big time hit from either of them. Definitely no need to be scared though.

When Cam jukes i swear he has me like, :O :O

Not cuz he jukes the defender, but half the time i think he bout to fall over himself lol.

LOL. I know what you mean. I swear it's like watching a gigantic statue trying to do gymnastics. I don't think I have ever seen a guy that big juke like that. And he doesn't really bend over low, like Vick, he does it while still standing upright always looking to pass, which is what makes it look weird.

Archived