• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which super hero...

Matt Foley

They all have one really good one, but Yeah, The Joker is probably the best.

And Speaking of the Joker. People were wondering who could play the part in future movies. I think he might have been found, on the new show "Kings" the new young Captain/future King...

NUP_130748_0033.jpg

irishdrinkers.gif

Honestly, I gotta say the recent runs of Green Lantern with the Red Lanterns now and then the Sinestro Corps before hand. Hell, the usage of most of the villains in the series has been great ever since '94 when Hal went nuts.

And I've always liked Soloman Grundy.

I thought Solomon Grundy was a Superman villain?

Superman, upon further reflection, probably had the best arch villains because come on...they're going against Superman. They have to be incredibly evil and incredibly skilled at something to be a threat.

Doomsday. Brainiac. etc.

I thought Solomon Grundy was a Superman villain?

Superman, upon further reflection, probably had the best arch villains because come on...they're going against Superman. They have to be incredibly evil and incredibly skilled at something to be a threat.

Doomsday. Brainiac. etc.

Solomon Grundy started off as a Golden Age Green Lantern Villain.

Batman followed by X-men have the best Rogues Gallery, although I also really like what's been going on with the Green Lantern villains lately. I never thought Sinestro could be so interesting. Of course, my all time favorite comic book villain is Darkseid.

In the early 70's my friends and I created our own comic book. John Bunzendal did that art work and myself and my friend Brett did the story lines.

The hero's were called the "Scavengers!" (Not to be confused with the Avengers.)

We had the following heros:

Lumox! Big, not to bright and spoke with a effeminate voice. NOT to be confused with The Hulk.

Puss-in-Boots! She wore this leather cross straps that covered, not much and thigh high boots.

Captain Calamity! Everything he did was a mistake, but worked out in the end.

Opening scene we see the trio chained and hoisted above a bubling vat. Their arch enemy Dr. Roboto (This was before the Stix song. Hey, maybe we should have sued for royalties!) Dr. Roboto was 1/2 human and 1/2 robot as a result of a lab accident.

"Now you Scavengers! I am going to get my revenge!" Dr. Roboto shouts, shaking his mechanical fist!

"What is this? A vat of boiling oil?" Ask Cpt. Calamity.

"No! It's chicken gumbo soup! We are in an energy crisis!" The mad doctor shouts back!

Enough of my world.

Batman wins for sure. Mr Freeze, Cat Woman, Joker, Riddler, Egg Head, The Pinguin.

Superman spent most of his time getting Lois out of trouble.

Archived