• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WTF Rivera!!!!!????

TruCatzFan

The only reason we went for 2 there is because the extra point was no gimmie in this weather.

Exactly. The Jags extra point was almost blocked because the kicker couldn't lift the ball in that mud. Asking Mare to kick a 50 yarder is just stupid. No coach does it in those conditions.

I'm not arguing with you guys. When I posted this, the game was still on and ^He was running clock deciding. It's easy for anybody to now after the fact to criticize. Nobody here is man enough to admit that this call could have costed us the game... I'm Super glad it didn't, but I didn't like the call.

We just picked up our 3rd win in 2 yrs...

I am Not mad

Missing the FG also could have lost the game

You guys are all ridiculous!

IF* Gabbart leads them down and they win... Then what?

It's only a good move cause it worked out.

I completely disagree with the call. Take those 3 points and put the game out of reach!

And if he misses the fg (a difficult kick at that distance even in good weather) they start with great field position. And if he falls down, or the snap of a wet ball is fumbled, it could be much much worse. In that weather, its the right call.

Archived