• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Playbook: Jaguars vs. Panthers

Tarheels23

I honestly have not seen anyone outside of those on the Jacksonville forum pick the Jags. Everyone has been picking the Panthers.

So why is the line only -3.5? Makes me feel like there is something everyone is missing.

beason. davis. proven DTs. that is what is missing going against the weeble from jaxville (weebles wabble but they don't fall down). also a panther run game is missing.

MJD can't kill us by himself, but he can sure put a hurting on us. add in the unknown quantity of yo gabba....yeah, i feel good about our chances but i don't consider it a gimme.

I honestly have not seen anyone outside of those on the Jacksonville forum pick the Jags. Everyone has been picking the Panthers.

So why is the line only -3.5? Makes me feel like there is something everyone is missing.

Vegas betting lines are not based on predicting the score but rather the betting trend of the public. Generally, a line like this that gets a lot of 1-way public action may not go up because of high-level bids by "sharps" that like the underdog at a certain point value. Most of the public doesn't bet until the weekend, also, so the line may still jump.

Archived