• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You Guys need to start paying Attention!

TruCatzFan

Stop worrying about our running game!

Coach Rivera has said it over and over and over again..."We are building something very special here, and it takes time... It doesn't happen overnight"

He's telling ALL of us in every single interview, that the offensive strategy and system that they're installing is a learning process for everybody involved. It's a system... (meaning that they're taking what the defense is giving us)

Do u really think we will continue to air it out when they stop putting 8 in the box? No, we won't. We haven't had success in the RZ because it's shorter space to work with. Are they pass heavy down there? Yes absolutely... But we also have the weapons to get it done that way now, to whereas before this wasn't really an option for us.

Bottom line is this, our running game will be fine... We have to take baby steps (letting Cam in Essense air it out fir a couple of Sundays) before we can take giant leaps (Williams/J-Stew busting one for 50-60yds)

I have the utmost confidence in this coaching staff and our players (that we have left) to execute the game plan and put us in a position to win Every Sunday. It's time to no BS come together as a fan-base!

Or keep knit-picking week in and week out. You have to see the big picture before what's going on makes any sense. We're better than this as Carolina Panthers fans, and quite honestly I'm interested in the Huddle getting better and closer during this historic time in our franchise. Not further apart or more divided.

Stop worrying about our running game!

Coach Rivera has said it over and over and over again..."We are building something very special here, and it takes time... It doesn't happen overnight"

He's telling ALL of us in every single interview, that the offensive strategy and system that they're installing is a learning process for everybody involved. It's a system... (meaning that they're taking what the defense is giving us)

Do u really think we will continue to air it out when they stop putting 8 in the box? No, we won't. We haven't had success in the RZ because it's shorter space to work with. Are they pass heavy down there? Yes absolutely... But we also have the weapons to get it done that way now, to whereas before this wasn't really an option for us.

Bottom line is this, our running game will be fine... We have to take baby steps (letting Cam in Essense air it out fir a couple of Sundays) before we can take giant leaps (Williams/J-Stew busting one for 50-60yds)

I have the utmost confidence in this coaching staff and our players (that we have left) to execute the game plan and put us in a position to win Every Sunday. It's time to no BS come together as a fan-base!

Or keep knit-picking week in and week out. You have to see the big picture before what's going on makes any sense. We're better than this as Carolina Panthers fans, and quite honestly I'm interested in the Huddle getting better and closer during this historic time in our franchise. Not further apart or more divided.

So what you are saying is implimenting a running attack is much harder than the installation of a totally new passing attack, when the core rushing principles are the same from high school on.

Eight in the box is no reason to abandon the rushing attack, BTW.

So what you are saying is implimenting a running attack is much harder than the installation of a totally new passing attack, when the core rushing principles are the same from high school on.

Eight in the box is no reason to abandon the rushing attack, BTW.

No... What I'm saying is ACTUALLY in the op. If you're confused or feel as though I wasn't clear enough, then simply ask me your question instead of coming across in a condescending tone.

They can worry all they want. It's a waste of their time. It's just not going to happen until our O line starts to open holes and push forward and we get some good run blocking going.

No amount of passing is really going to fix that either. Maybe if Otah stays healthy and works himself back into the spot, we will see some improvement. But he's still going to need some help.

we probably wouldn't be throwing all over the yard if our QB wasn't able to handle it..the coaches are testing his limits right now and it's hard to see them if you never try to push them. I think they are trying to set themselves up for long term success in the passing game, not just looking to lean on a run game and stunt their QB's growth.

No... What I'm saying is ACTUALLY in the op. If you're confused or feel as though I wasn't clear enough, then simply ask me your question instead of coming across in a condescending tone.

I got it right, minus the condenscention. We can't run with 8 in the box? Sure we can, we've done it for years. We are still installing. Great. Rushing attacks are not complicated. Lack of full installation is a straw man for a poor running game.

No condescention this time, but my point is on the money.

To:Ncbobcat Not really in the mood for a pissing contest right now. You were wrong when u said that nothing changes in the running game from high school to the NFL...

Agreed on a pissing match, but I was talking about the fundamentals. The passing attack is FAR more complex, in general, than you basic rushing game. They've managed to progress in the air with what has been installed so far, why not on the ground? That was my point...that's all.

Archived