• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I think Sunday is definitely a must-win...

CardiacCats

I am looking forward to see how we play this week. We should be favored so I will be very interested to see how we do as the favorite instead of the underdog. It is a different kind of pressure and I expect to see us respond. Plus Panther fans will definitely be in the majority this week.

Can't wait really.

^^^^This seems way too logical and reasonable. Could someone ban this poster, please?

The only reason this is a must win is so we don't have to read knee-jerk reactions regarding drafting Gabbert.

I'm afraid you've been sadly mislead if you think winning this game will stop you from having to read knee-jerk reactions. Winning will accomplish two things regarding these reactions: half of them will turn into "yeah super bowl mother fugerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs" posts and the other half will turn into "if we're 1-4 after week 5 I am going to stop watching for the season".

I'm afraid you've been sadly mislead if you think winning this game will stop you from having to read knee-jerk reactions. Winning will accomplish two things regarding these reactions: half of them will turn into "yeah super bowl mother fugerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs" posts and the other half will turn into "if we're 1-4 after week 5 I am going to stop watching for the season".

Look forward to it.

Archived