• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I think Sunday is definitely a must-win...

CardiacCats

we HAVE to beat the Jags at home. If not, we could be 0-6 to start the year and no matter what Cam is doing he will be critisized for not being able to get that first win under his belt. I'm highly nervous, we can't afford to lose to Luke McCown, but without TD and Beason no wins will be easy. I think after another good week of practice we will improve even more and I would be very surprised if we didn't win. Anyone else still extremely nervous and have similar opinions though? I'm almost dreading it...

Yep. Season basically over if we lose.

Lots of "everyone believe!@" threads. Losses don't matter!!

Can't lose.

Screw that. Not if we're going 0-3, 0-4....0-5.

We're actually in do or die mode right now, because I do expect more losses to come, but the Jags are our best chance this Sunday. The perfect win to get some confidence.

No excuses for this game. We have what it takes to take them down. Like I said yesterday, it's up to the coaches to get this team ready by Sunday. That will be the difference maker.

Cam needs to go to sleep every night this week mumbling: 3rd and 1 with nowhere to throw, in 4th down territory....throw the ball away, throw the ball away, throw the ball away.

We had six red zone appearances against the Packers. I'm hoping that they are learning how to punch it into the endzone this week because our team struggles with a short field. Once they figure it out and work out the kinks...look out NFL because we are going to be explosive and defenses will dread playing us. Cam is the man, I've said so from day one but he also has a lot good weapons around him. Lafell has really helped out a lot more than I expected which is great. Smitty needs to kick it up a notch in my opinion. Too many dropped passes and that wonderful fumble that he had last week. You couldn't ask for a better group of tight ends that know how to play in this Chud offense. We just need to gel a little bit more, then we'll all be happy. Let's give them time. I'm already assuming that we aren't making a playoff appearance this year. The sooner everyone comes to grips with it, the better off we'll be.

Archived