• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Inside the Numbers: Cam Newton (Week 2)

Tarheels23

I often think pie and rep is stupid and causes attention whores to makes threads in the hope of getting some pie and rep which often makes for dumb threads and even dumber post. That being said, making videos like this is priceless and if giving you rep and pie increases the likelihood you'll keep doing this even by 1 % then I will pie and rep you every time.

Btw if you could post every play from scrimmage in the game it would be an excellent way for us to break down film and make for great discussions

I often think pie and rep is stupid and causes attention whores to makes threads in the hope of getting some pie and rep which often makes for dumb threads and even dumber post. That being said, making videos like this is priceless and if giving you rep and pie increases the likelihood you'll keep doing this even by 1 % then I will pie and rep you every time.

Btw if you could post every play from scrimmage in the game it would be an excellent way for us to break down film and make for great discussions

Thanks dude!

Oh, and I posted those earlier today! Here you go: every play from scrimmage

Keep it coming! Def hope you tape next weeks game cause Im not going to get to watch the whole thing.

A few things I saw.

When Newton is under pressure he throws high.

When Naanee was in the end zone he was two slow to catch Cams pass if he would have threw it any closer it was a pick. The second time he should have threw it to the other guy, he was wide open on a easier throw.

Also like some have said Chud did not adjust when GB went to a softer more coverage defense. He def should have gave the RBs some love in the second and third quarter.

Also people talking about Redzone D. Well the Packers are fuging crazy. Multiple plays where no one was open and they were stacking the box for the run.

I'm watching my other home the Giants, play the Rams. If I ever hear u folks criticize Cam about his inaccurate throws again, I swear I will take a trip down South. Sam Bradford just throw a ball literally into the dirt short of the intented receiver...Like WTH was that...

On the other hand, Eli is playing like his brother and one of his receivers just did a catch in the endzone for a TD that will be on highlight reels for quite sometime..

Archived