• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cutler Formally Requests Trade

dham278

collins was weak and had some issues, but he turned to more than Alcohol whether he ever got busted and it known publicly or not....I've heard some stories from people who were in that scene at the time and worked at some of the clubs he visited. He use to throw parties on lake norman that were pretty infamous from what I recall

i've heard about the other stuff as well.

Its simple would replacing Jake Delhomme with Jay Cutler make us a better team than keeping Julius Peppers.

The answer is no. We are built as a run first team that plays defense. Jake killed us in the AZ game. However he won us some games too. Jake just needs to cut back on the mistakes. That can be taught/coached/game planned for. What Jake can't do, is tackle or sack the other teams QB. Our offense is fine. Defense is where the need is.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAH

the answer is clearly yes.

Firstly Cut has way more potential than jake and is playing better than him now IMO

Secondly, peppers does not want to play in Carolina anymore and NOTHING we do is gonna change that. I don't take him for the type to posture about anything to get his way. If he says he wants out, I believe him and you are not going to convince me that he will give 110% if we end up with him next season.

hell he never gave that before he said he wanted out.

This question is a no brainer if there ever was one.

now Yasinskas is gettin in on this action

Let's face the facts here: The Panthers have to do something about Peppers, who's tying up $17 million in cap space with the franchise tag and wants out of Carolina even more than Cutler wants out of Denver. Just a thought, but why not unload him for a franchise quarterback?

we can't unload what we don't have rights to. no matter how much sense it might make sense on our end, we don't have the power to shop him or trade him and we don't have anything that they would want getting them a starting long term QB.

i wouldn't say that peppers wants out more than cutler wants out of denver, either. poor boy's feelings are hurt and he is acting like a child.

came from the keyboard of yas so it isn't surprising.

I've been trying to avoid posting in this forum but I'm not going to let this one get away. Regardless of whether or not we can trade Peppers, because that's not what I'm talking about. It's simple people. Cutler is a better quarterback than Delhomme, bar none. If a trade ever happened I would dare anybody to go and say "we fuged up" a minute after it was finalized. This shouldn't be a debate on who's better.

Here's what we know about Cutler. He's 17-20 as a starter, and his TD-to-Int ratio is worse than the guy the 10-percenter Panthers fans want to run out of town right now.

From Gantt's article. I don't know why he's just blindly throwing stats out the window, because he probably didn't consider how many of those interceptions were on the receiver, like he probably would say about half of Delhomme's picks, or like any of the fans on this board would. Gantt's just always been biased in Delhomme's favor, and f*ck if anything is going to stop him now. If you ask me I think Delhomme's 6-turnover game actually made people like him even more.

Everybody talks about "what has Cutler done yet?" What the fug did Jake do his first five years beside riding bench and not being good enough for the New Orleans coaches to sit that dumbass Aaron Brooks and put him on the field, draft status and all aside? Don't relate how bad the Vanderbilt football programs sucked to his ability and make the conclusion that he sucks because of it, because he was considered one of the only bright spots from that school. Everybody likes to preach full well that a QB doesn't win a game alone.

Gantt forgot this little detail. In two seasons that Cutler has been the entrenched starter of the Broncos, the defense gave up point totals of 409 and 448. Delhomme NEVER had a defense anywhere near that bad, even as bad as the 2008 one looked. Don't think that had a little something to do with his win total Darin?

I've been trying to avoid posting in this forum but I'm not going to let this one get away. Regardless of whether or not we can trade Peppers, because that's not what I'm talking about. It's simple people. Cutler is a better quarterback than Delhomme, bar none. If a trade ever happened I would dare anybody to go and say "we f*cked up" a minute after it was finalized. This shouldn't be a debate on who's better.

From Gantt's article. I don't know why he's just blindly throwing stats out the window, because he probably didn't consider how many of those interceptions were on the receiver, like he probably would say about half of Delhomme's picks, or like any of the fans on this board would. Gantt's just always been biased in Delhomme's favor, and f*ck if anything is going to stop him now. If you ask me I think Delhomme's 6-turnover game actually made people like him even more.

Everybody talks about "what has Cutler done yet?" What the f*ck did Jake do his first five years beside riding bench and not being good enough for the New Orleans coaches to sit that dumbass Aaron Brooks and put him on the field, draft status and all aside? Don't relate how bad the Vanderbilt football programs sucked to his ability and make the conclusion that he sucks because of it, because he was considered one of the only bright spots from that school. Everybody likes to preach full well that a QB doesn't win a game alone.

Gantt forgot this little detail. In two seasons that Cutler has been the entrenched starter of the Broncos, the defense gave up point totals of 409 and 448. Delhomme NEVER had a defense anywhere near that bad, even as bad as the 2008 one looked. Don't think that had a little something to do with his win total Darin?

Jake Delhomme is the only good QB in the league. Just get used to the concept- First ballot HOF.

LOL who said that he'd sit behind Jake? He'd be the obvious starter. I don't see it happening either, but to say we don't need him, well, we do, we need A QB that is for the future.

Geez-- you guys get more retarded as time goes on....

So you bench the 12-4 QB who KNOWS the system for the lemmon cry baby bitch cutler....

REMEMBER Jakes week one and 17 (game 16) performances, then REMEMBER how many games cutler LOST for the broncos.

this is NOT madden...:crazy:

I've been trying to avoid posting in this forum but I'm not going to let this one get away. Regardless of whether or not we can trade Peppers, because that's not what I'm talking about. It's simple people. Cutler is a better quarterback than Delhomme, bar none. If a trade ever happened I would dare anybody to go and say "we fuged up" a minute after it was finalized. This shouldn't be a debate on who's better.

Everybody talks about "what has Cutler done yet?" What the fug did Jake do his first five years beside riding bench and not being good enough for the New Orleans coaches to sit that dumbass Aaron Brooks and put him on the field, draft status and all aside? Don't relate how bad the Vanderbilt football programs sucked to his ability and make the conclusion that he sucks because of it, because he was considered one of the only bright spots from that school. Everybody likes to preach full well that a QB doesn't win a game alone.

didn't you know

gantt is one of the biggest idiots in the business and talks out of both sides of his mouth as he puckers up his apologists' lips to the panther organization.

I got tired of listening to his drivel long ago. He is definite show killer on Pac-man too...I take QCB more seriously than that clown

HHAHAHAHAHAHAH

the answer is clearly yes.

Firstly Cut has way more potential than jake and is playing better than him now IMO

Secondly, peppers does not want to play in Carolina anymore and NOTHING we do is gonna change that. I don't take him for the type to posture about anything to get his way. If he says he wants out, I believe him and you are not going to convince me that he will give 110% if we end up with him next season.

hell he never gave that before he said he wanted out.

This question is a no brainer if there ever was one.

1st )Jay Cutler is a whining baby. He's cocky without anything to back it up with except his "Rocket Arm". His name got mentioned in a trade and his feelings got hurt now he wants to quit. You really want a player like that? Players on our team rally around Jake. Even after the horrendous arizona game they still supported him. You think if Cutler had a horrible game like that the Denver players would do the same?

2nd) Peppers played out his contract. Even at 85 to whatever percent giving he was still a top 5 DE. Until proven otherwise there is no one our defensive line that is gonna keep coaches up at night trying to game plan for.

Archived