• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cutler Formally Requests Trade

dham278

Jake sucks .... If the Panthers sign ANY other QB I will go out and by their jersey right away. I've tried to stick with Jake but never again will I have confidence in him. I said all last year Jake is our guy the Panthers go as Jake goes unfortunately Jake is not a big game QB and he has happy feet and no mental toughness , step into your throw and stay in the pocket you Pus*y!!!...We will never win a superbowl as long as he is our starting QB. I'm not saying he has to go but we need to restructure his contract and add another QB that the coaches have confidence in. If Fox won't take Jake out during one of the worst games I've ever seen in my life then when would he ever put Moore or McCown in. What a slap in the face to our back-ups... There are a ton of options out there for the Panthers Troy Smith from the Ravens in a trade, Byron Leftwitch in free agency, or a late round pick up in the draft maybe a John Parker Wilson or Todd Boekman.

I don't believe I mentioned Delhomme at all, I'm pretty certain of it. Delhomme comes into play because there really are no options except Cutler, which would be too expensive when we are so close and need defense so badly. I fully expect that QB will be addressed next year. I'm pretty happy with what we have on offense this year. That's my opinion, yours might be different. None of your post defeats the premise..

Old man,

I know I piss you off and you dont like me from time to time, but I respect your opinion and you comments.

I agree 100% with you on this one.

got it right

I don't believe I mentioned Delhomme at all, I'm pretty certain of it. Delhomme comes into play because there really are no options except Cutler, which would be too expensive when we are so close and need defense so badly. I fully expect that QB will be addressed next year. I'm pretty happy with what we have on offense this year. That's my opinion, yours might be different. None of your post defeats the premise..

...yet you quoted somebody on a comment they made about Delhomme.

And premise? The premise, status quo, whatever, doesn't have any bearing on the content I post. If I want to call a spade a spade, I call it.

...Rucker, and Minter, and Peete, and Nick Goings, the list is long.

..and not trying to upset the apple cart because I love John Kasay, but, there are kickers just as good, younger, who can kick-off without taking up a 2nd roster spot for kicking.

Fox's loyality it seems, becomes less when a fire is light under his ass.

I don't attribute that to being foward thinking.

The Pats coach is forward thinking, if you'd like a comparison.

This isn't personal.

Here's my forward vision. John Fox will never win a Super Bowl with Jake Delhomme at QB. John Fox will never bench Jake Delhomme, only a Delhomme injury, Fox's being fired, or Delhomme retiring will have him out of Carolina.

If 6 turn-overs by one player in the biggest game of the year was not enough for a QB change, during the game, forget about after the season, what is?

Oh wait, I know, he gives us the best chance to win.

Fox IS WAY TOO loyal, but you do know that Ruck and Minter retired :P

Peppers has no heart at all. He has all the talent in the world he is a freak of nature at 6"8 and 270 and is the best defensive end in the league when he wants to be. He is worth more than a 2nd round pick. The problem is this guy is a big pus*y. Brenston Buckner was quoted saying if he was sitting in a dark room with Pep he would cuss the dark out before he would say a word to pep. The guy doesn't give a fu*k about anything but money. During the playoffs he was just trying to not get hurt instead of trying to make plays. Even when he tackles a guy he helps him back up. He needs somebody to get in his face and piss him off before the game so he will go out and play. The Panthers should not trade Peppers to any contender make him go somewhere like Kansas City or Oakland and we have to get atleast 1st round pick or a pro-bowl QB like Cutler. All you Panthers fans that want to say just address the defense... I have a question for you? How the hell is the defense going to help you win a game when your QB is throwing 5 or 6 TD's for the other team? JAKE YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!

Troy Smith has the "it" factor that dude has got the swagger to make plays in the NFL if he wasn't sick and lost 20lbs right before the season started he would have been the Ravens starting QB. Jake has no confidence in himself and when he gets in trouble he presses too much and can't battle through an off day, he gives up too easily. Fox is too loyal and in this league you can have loyality but when he comes down to the playoffs you have to put your best 11 players on the field and Jake had no business comming back out on the field after half-time. He was even appologizing to his players in the huddle... you throw and interception so what get back in the huddle and make the next play

Archived