• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cutler Formally Requests Trade

dham278

I am unbiased on my opinion on this matter, because I'm just not sure on what whether I would want it to happen or not yet. I don't post much either because I like to just read what other people are saying, but damn dude. AK has been making more good points than you have so far and you are the one being an idiot. Again, I'm not taking sides on "yes cutler is good" or "no cutler sucks", but you are the one sounding like an idiot right now.

well help him out and post some of his "points" again

he needs it.

are you referring to the crybaby series or the diabetes knocks?

Cutler is not bad

He is also not a crybaby

He does not deserve to have pot shots taken at him about his diabetes and he has every right to not trust his new coach.

We don't disagree. We cannot even haven a discussion because you are a Gotdamned idiot who doesn't respond to any questions you are posed.

You haven't made a point YET. ..but just in case some delusion of grandeur leads you to believe you have actualy posted something that makes sense, please post the link so that I may respond to your "content".

like i said before...shut it down and try again tomorrow

when we need another petition about field art, we'll let you know

deserve????

This is a business, I dont want to see my franchise QB passed out on the field because his blood sugar is fuged up.

get a clue...

BTW- Peppers is going to NE- so=

END THREAD

I am unbiased on my opinion on this matter, because I'm just not sure on what whether I would want it to happen or not yet. I don't post much either because I like to just read what other people are saying, but damn dude. AK has been making more good points than you have so far and you are the one being an idiot. Again, I'm not taking sides on "yes cutler is good" or "no cutler sucks", but you are the one sounding like an idiot right now.

Thanks man, but dont waste your time with this guy. Any time someone make a point not in light of his opinion he just starts talking out of his ass.

deserve????

This is a business, I dont want to see my franchise QB passed out on the field because his blood sugar is fuged up.

get a clue...

BTW- Peppers is going to NE- so=

END THREAD

no links = no points

peppers to NE...not relevant

he played fine all year, you are just a classless prick who took a shot at something else randome that did not matter.

its typical of immature posters out of sight from their wet nurse.

try making sense kiddo...why is trading jake for Cut such a bad idea. We will al be awaiting your infinite wisdom.

Thanks man, but dont waste your time with this guy. Any time someone make a point not in light of his opinion he just starts talking out of his ass.

the two of you crackheads can't come up with on thing that makes sense without insulting a very good QB in this league.

LOL at the both of you

well help him out and post some of his "points" again

he needs it.

are you referring to the crybaby series or the diabetes knocks?

I'd say his crybaby series was actually a legit point. I think Cutler is more skilled than Delhomme but Cutler obviously gets involved in childish drama a lot. Not just this situation either. I'd say the whole Cutler, Rivers rivalry is pretty childish also.

Going along with that, like AK has said, Cutler doesn't seem like he would be a very good leader. I know I wouldn't want him as my QB if he was acting like that, but like I said, I'm not for or against trading for him. If we did trade for him, I wouldn't complain, I would just sit back and see how it plays out.

I just think that AK has been more sensible than you have. What have your points been? "Jake sucks because he blew us a game." News flash, plenty of QB's have blown games. Jake has also won us games, especially 4th quarter comebacks. Your points don't seem any better than AK's to me and you have also attacked him personally so I'm not sure why your calling him the idiot.

Any way, I need to go lift now because I actually play college football. YES, that means I actually know something about the game! So don't think that my opinions are stupid because I really do know how football works. After I get back from lifting (probably around 5 pm eastern) I will get back to this discussion if needed, but I need to go do something other than argue over a forum and do something productive now.

Yea I don't see how you try to say we want Jake gone because we dislike him.

Then you talk about something that is personally wrong with Cutler.

poo I don't recall anyone taking shots at Jake's family or him personally.

I guess that's the fall back, when all else fails, personally attack people.

I'd say his crybaby series was actually a legit point. I think Cutler is more skilled than Delhomme but Cutler obviously gets involved in childish drama a lot. Not just this situation either. I'd say the whole Cutler, Rivers rivalry is pretty childish also.

Going along with that, like AK has said, Cutler doesn't seem like he would be a very good leader. I know I wouldn't want him as my QB if he was acting like that, but like I said, I'm not for or against trading for him. If we did trade for him, I wouldn't complain, I would just sit back and see how it plays out.

I just think that AK has been more sensible than you have. What have your points been? "Jake sucks because he blew us a game." News flash, plenty of QB's have blown games. Jake has also won us games, especially 4th quarter comebacks. Your points don't seem any better than AK's to me and you have also attacked him personally so I'm not sure why your calling him the idiot.

Any way, I need to go lift now because I actually play college football. YES, that means I actually know something about the game! So don't think that my opinions are stupid because I really do know how football works. After I get back from lifting (probably around 5 pm eastern) I will get back to this discussion if needed, but I need to go do something other than argue over a forum and do something productive now.

I get it, you like jake delhomme. losers on this board have for years. as far as the leadership,where the hell has jake led them without them having to carry his ass MULTIPLE times during the year.

Cut is much more talented and up until now we had no sniffs on Pep. It sounds very good if it happened. We would have gotten rid of two problems at once.

His diabetes and complaining about --not being possibly traded--but being lied to about being possibly traded is not a big deal. Any QB in the league would complain about this.

Phillip rivers is a pussy. If you get in a shouting match with him you can hardly help it. He sucks as a human that bad.

good luck. Playing football in school is some of the most fun I had and makes up a lot of my fondest memories. And I was never even good enough to play at the next level. You don't have to justify your chops as a poster. But AK did onot make one solid point. He jsut bashed Cutler, a QB clearly better thatn jake and that in itself makes him a moron.

Plus, I think he knows it.

poo I don't recall anyone taking shots at Jake's family or him personally.

Cutler HAS A HEALTH ISSUE that CAN affect his play.

Its NOT a low blow, its THE TRUTH.

With as many things there ALREADY is to worry about with a starting QB why add that to the mix? Not to mention his attitue, and personal pride.

sh*t I don't recall anyone taking shots at Jake's family or him personally.

You must not have read this board much in the last 2-3 years then. I don't remember anybody making fun of his family, but there have been plenty of personal insults directed at Jake Delhomme around here.

Archived