• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cutler Formally Requests Trade

dham278

Evidently your football knowledge is SOO GREAT that you are not smart enough to KNOW THAT next years draft class of QB is going to be DEEP AND talented.

You dont "settle" for a franchise QB and give away your only leverage because of emotions.

get your head out of your ass.

Wow haha, who was it that is talking out of their ass.

Apparently you aren't smart enough to know I am/have been all for drafting a QB, especially next year.(have said it plenty of times)(even posted a whole list of good ones)

This is just speculation anyway, so I'm thinking you're the one whose confused. Plus Cutler is more ready than any QB we could get next year, assuming we would even draft one.

The funniest thing about this thread is seeing you HAPPY to agree with carolinarolls

:smilielol5::smilielol5:

I take great comfort in knowing my stance is opposite yours, that's a clear sign I'm on the right side.

Edit: Love the blind assumptions that Smith wouldn't want Cutler to throw him the ball.

LOL

again

whre is this coming from?

you conveniently disregarded my previous post on this so I assume that you just don't have any clue what you are talking about and like to say things that you think are funny.

I get it, you're a parody poster.

Sorry I took the bait. That whole petition thing I thought made you a serious poster. Small in mind and priorities but serious none-the-less

I guess I was wrong.

field logos are the extent of your understanding.

I got it now.

"the whole petition thing made me a serious poster"?So what are you going to do to qualify?

Look we dissagree- I think your just jumping on the "any QB is better than Jake" bus without really thinking about the ramifications of your thought.

Cutler is Bad.

Come back with a different QB and we might agree.

Then how in 2 of Jakes starting seasons did he manage to produce the NFL's leading recievers?

One season the 1st triple crown since Jerry Rice I believe....

Hmm... Keep it up egg head, you're on a roll.

because they were the NFL's leading receivers

duh

I don't think they give the QB a trophy when a WR leads the league in yards..at all.

You go ahead and give him one though...as long as it makes you feel better on the inside.

Apparently you aren't smart enough to know I am/have been all for drafting a QB, especially next year.(have said it plenty of times)(even posted a whole list of good ones)

This is just speculation anyway, so I'm thinking you're the one whose confused. Plus Cutler is more ready than any QB we could get next year, assuming we would even draft one.

I take great comfort in knowing my stance is opposite yours, that's a clear sign I'm on the right side.

Look my track record speaks for itself;

Right about Henning

Right about Foster

Right about DeAngelo

Right about Peppers

Right about last years defense

Right about Turgo

And I am right about this.----- CUTLER WOULD BE A BAD DECISION

Edit: Love the blind assumptions that Smith wouldn't want Cutler to throw him the ball.

LOL

yeah this d-bag AK is taking shots at people and then backs it up with taking a flier in the draft next year that is supposed to start right away just because he thinks that next year's draft is going to be better than this one.

this kid is trying too hard

What do you want Steve to say though.

I dont want him to say anything. He is the one who said it, and he OFFERED it to the media. No one made him say it.

You guys be careful what you ask for. Quick emotional decisions tend to end up more on the negative side than most.

I am sure our new Franchise QB is out there waiting. I am sure that Delhomme KNOWS he is 1 or 2 years from being done.

Things will come together.

yeah this d-bag AK is taking shots at people and then backs it up with taking a flier in the draft next year that is supposed to start right away just because he thinks that next year's draft is going to be better than this one.

this kid is trying too hard

Dude I really wish some times your parents would have used a condom.

"This Kid" expects Jake to be the starter for this season and next. That would give the Rook a whole season to sit, learn and watch.

Read idiot.

"the whole petition thing made me a serious poster"?So what are you going to do to qualify?

Look we dissagree- I think your just jumping on the "any QB is better than Jake" bus without really thinking about the ramifications of your thought.

Cutler is Bad.

Come back with a different QB and we might agree.

Cutler is not bad

He is also not a crybaby

He does not deserve to have pot shots taken at him about his diabetes and he has every right to not trust his new coach.

We don't disagree. We cannot even haven a discussion because you are a Gotdamned idiot who doesn't respond to any questions you are posed.

You haven't made a point YET. ..but just in case some delusion of grandeur leads you to believe you have actualy posted something that makes sense, please post the link so that I may respond to your "content".

like i said before...shut it down and try again tomorrow

when we need another petition about field art, we'll let you know

Dude I really wish some times your parents would have used a condom.

"This Kid" expects Jake to be the starter for this season and next. That would give the Rook a whole season to sit, learn and watch.

Read idiot.

what if your "great class" get hurt, then what?

what if they are not as great as you think they are?

when was the last time we drafted a QB and expected him to start THE NEXT YEAR under Coach Fox?

just answer the questions AK. And don't strain yourself.

Cutler is not bad

He is also not a crybaby

He does not deserve to have pot shots taken at him about his diabetes and he has every right to not trust his new coach.

We don't disagree. We cannot even haven a discussion because you are a Gotdamned idiot who doesn't respond to any questions you are posed.

You haven't made a point YET. ..but just in case some delusion of grandeur leads you to believe you have actualy posted something that makes sense, please post the link so that I may respond to your "content".

like i said before...shut it down and try again tomorrow

when we need another petition about field art, we'll let you know

I am unbiased on my opinion on this matter, because I'm just not sure on what whether I would want it to happen or not yet. I don't post much either because I like to just read what other people are saying, but damn dude. AK has been making more good points than you have so far and you are the one being an idiot. Again, I'm not taking sides on "yes cutler is good" or "no cutler sucks", but you are the one sounding like an idiot right now.

Archived