• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cutler Formally Requests Trade

dham278

OOOOHHHHH You're GOOD.

I am the manager :dita:

Look- you and some others are talking out of you ass because of your personal DISLIKE for a player.

You CLEARLY are not considering the locker room implications, the player relationships and the unseen intangibles that you would lose/gain.

On paper, Cutler's big arm looks ohh soo great. But WTF do you do when his diabetic ass passes out on the field, or he throws another cry session in the locker room. I bet Denver would take John Elways "weaker arm" (cutler said he has a stronger arm than Elway) over cutler any day of the week. Throwing the football and knowing plays is'nt what wins football games.

You guys are talking out of your ass, stop it so you wont look so damn foolish.

diabetic ass

cry session

personal DISLIKE

you have no class and you can't read/comprehend very well

close it down AK...try again tomorrow..this isn't a "logo" issue.

we'll call you when we need you

Stop making sense, you are going to blow his mind.

Some people don't understand that 10+years> 1-2

Evidently your football knowledge is SOO GREAT that you are not smart enough to KNOW THAT next years draft class of QB is going to be DEEP AND talented.

You dont "settle" for a franchise QB and give away your only leverage because of emotions.

get your head out of your ass.

diabetic ass

cry session

personal DISLIKE

Thanks, I don't even have to respond haha.

For the record I very much like Jake, so I see who's really talking out of their ass.

The future man, the future.

1) We don't groom QB's. WE don't draft them. So when there's one available, we should grab them.

2) Jake has 1-2 years left. If getting a QB that could be around for a decade means not starting Jake... I'll take the 8-9 years over the 1 year or 2 Jake has left.

3 ) Cutler is young, he does have attitude issues, but it can be fixed. He has talent though, you can't give that. FYI, Jake whines more than any QB in the league almost during games.

I understand Jake probably has a good year or two left, but if that means us sucking for years after that trying to get "lucky" with that undrafted QB or vet that moves around, I'll pass.

yea, but you forget the inherent mentality of this team and the fanbase that relies on Macgyvering the QB position which they aren't any good at doing and believes in archaic decades old football philosophy that any marginally talented game-managing QB can win you a superbowl, as long as he has a good running game and a solid defense, which has recently proven time and time again to not be the truth.

Thanks, I don't even have to respond haha.

For the record I very much like Jake, so I see who's really talking out of their ass.

What's not to like. I like the guy. He's pretty funny. Pretty fiery.

he's just not one of the top 32 quarterbacks in the world. That's it period.

He is a career backup who has been very fortunate to land in a place that focuses on running and defense and has kept a job primarily because there has been a combination of too many excuses for losing and too many needs in other areas. He has been good and been bad and is now on the downslope.

His time has been over for some time.

diabetic ass

cry session

personal DISLIKE

What does "Class" have to do with this?

Its funny mention Class though, cause Cutler DAMN SURE isnt showing any. And thats to the team who invested in him as their Franchise QB.

Man I wonder what it would take for him to throw us under the bus.

I find it amusing that you consider yourself a "knowledgable" person on football when its clear from your statements that you couldnt manage a pop warner team.

Some people don't understand that 10+years> 1-2

I agree that it's much better to let a guy go one year too early than one year too late at ANY position...but I just don't think Cutler in specific is the answer for a multitude of reasons.

People should be careful what they wish for (not addressed to you specifically Fox 007, just people in general):

mojo (Castle Rock, CO): Hi KC, What do stats say about Jay Cutler? Is he the real deal or should the Broncos cash now?

sn2.gifKC Joyner: The issue with Cutler is bad decisions. He had the worst bad decision percentage of any qualifying QB in the league last year. My guess is McDaniels wants someone more in the Brady/Cassel 1-2% bad decision rate mold and he doesn't think Cutler can be that guy.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=25440

I said we'd start Cutler.

Reading is hard.

I guess thats why you didnt see the part where I said "Steve Smith would not want Jake Cutler throwing him the ball"He has said time after time that Jake is him man.

SORRY but they are a package deal for atleast this and next season. Then Jake will retire and our new drafted in 2010 QB will take over.

OK- so the 4 "house nuts" want Cutler as our QB--

Good for you guys.

I will wait until we get the "right guy", Cutler is not it.

You dont go make a trade with a kid "kicking and screaming like a baby"..

again

whre is this coming from?

you conveniently disregarded my previous post on this so I assume that you just don't have any clue what you are talking about and like to say things that you think are funny.

I get it, you're a parody poster.

Sorry I took the bait. That whole petition thing I thought made you a serious poster. Small in mind and priorities but serious none-the-less

I guess I was wrong.

field logos are the extent of your understanding.

I got it now.

I guess thats why you didnt see the part where I said "Steve Smith would not want Jake Cutler throwing him the ball"He has said time after time that Jake is him man.

SORRY but they are a package deal for atleast this and next season. Then Jake will retire and our new drafted in 2010 QB will take over.

and just how do you know this...

no QB-WR tandem is a package deal...just ask marvin harrison

dam yer dum

What's not to like. I like the guy. He's pretty funny. Pretty fiery.

he's just not one of the top 32 quarterbacks in the world. That's it period.

He is a career backup who has been very fortunate to land in a place that focuses on running and defense and has kept a job primarily because there has been a combination of too many excuses for losing and too many needs in other areas. He has been good and been bad and is now on the downslope.

His time has been over for some time.

Then how in 2 of Jakes starting seasons did he manage to produce the NFL's leading recievers?

One season the 1st triple crown since Jerry Rice I believe....

Hmm... Keep it up egg head, you're on a roll.

Archived