• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Unacceptable numbers from Chud

TheRealDeal

I'd like to see more balance, but play calling isn't what did us in. We've amassed a ton of offense, just don't have the points or wins to show for ir and there are a lot of reasons for that.

He's still learning our players and strengths, so I expect improvement. I don't want to Cam have to shoulder the load every week though

Agreed. Chud ran an offense that amassed over 500 yards and 23 points despite 4 turnovers against one of the better defenses in the league. I don't think we can blame the calls. There were a few questionable ones in the redzone, but overall it wasn't bad.

The turnovers and a few early penalties at critical times really hurt us today.

Both of u stop... Let it go and move on. We're in week 2 now... This isn't the lockout anymore, and it's no longer funny.

shhh.

But on to more important things, it has been 2 straight weeks now that this team has looked terrible in the redzone. on 4th and 1 where newton took the sack we should have ran it with Stewart. Green Bay was giving us the middle.

shhh.

But on to more important things, it has been 2 straight weeks now that this team has looked terrible in the redzone. on 4th and 1 where newton took the sack we should have ran it with Stewart. Green Bay was giving us the middle.

Oh noes, the rookie misread Capers's defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!`1

or i was saying it should have been a run play from the beginning. you have a rookie qb and Nannee as your number 2 WR with two running backs who are the only tandem in history to rush for over 1100 in the same season, pound the ball in.

When did a run play work during that game when we needed short yardage? If they had called a run and it got stuffed at the line, a bunch of Madden gurus would have bitched that it wasn't a pass.

Archived