• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Unacceptable numbers from Chud

TheRealDeal

you are right and the people taking shots at you are just hating. no way should our running backs have that little amount of carries. watching this offense is like the offense i run in madden. we need more balance.

We are a pass first team now i think we are only going to see are RBs get our yards from screens or a big run set up by the pass. We've come full circle back to the Beuerlein days lol

^ I'm good with him shouldering the load, he has proven that he can handle it. There does need to be more attempts at running the ball though. Cam has a lot to learn and will do so week in and week out for the duration of the season. He's EXCEEDED everyone's expectations of him thus far.

^He does and will however need more help. We will get him more help. We will be fine.

It sucks that we're 0-2 especially since we should have won both games, but I'm overall very happy with the team's efforts thus far. We will only get better!

Let the haters keep hating... The doubters will continue to doubt; both inside of this fan base and from the outside. Bottom line is that we will be in the hunt for a playoff birth this season. Way ahead of schedule. Hard to see now, especially if you're a pessimist, but "it is what it is" we will be in contention this season.

Archived