• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Call of Duty 4 R.I.P.

Zaximus

It will be fixed in modern 2. They already fixed it in World at War. If you shoot to fast with a non auto the gun jams up. It gives you a cool down period. Only thing that sucks is the timing on it cause you can still jam it up by having a quick trigger finger. I'm sure it will be worked out.

That's good they did that, I didn't know cause I got rid of that game lol. I wish they'd do that for CoD4. Sucks about the trigger finger thing but it's a small sacrifice.

Actually I was reading up and they already have a new mod out that bypasses the CoD5 patch, so scratch the idea of stopping modded controllers.

what they could do is, if you have increased fire rate on guns that aren't supposed to be fired that fast they should alter the accuracy and add slightly more recoil.

that or make the 360 check if there's a regular rhythm for shooting. A human person won't be shooting a single shot g3 at a regular pace, it would be arrhythmic. If it's regular on more than one occasion in a round, the dude gets kicked out.

Someone is shopping for a modded controller.

Haha, I wish I had extra cash to blow on things like that. You are the one owning with the G3 the other night, cheater.

Even though people came out with a new mod, it's still great knowing all the cheaters have to go out and spend money on new crap.

Haha, I wish I had extra cash to blow on things like that. You are the one owning with the G3 the other night, cheater.

Even though people came out with a new mod, it's still great knowing all the cheaters have to go out and spend money on new crap.

The G3 is a beast gun at a distance.

exactly. Those things aren't cheap either. Of course though mommy and daddy will probably get it for them.

Archived