• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We should of beat the Superbowl champs.

CardiacCats

I know you're all as upset as I am, but say that in you're head. We were the worst team in the league last year and should of beat the Superbowl champs today! Think we're coming along nicely? It's still a young coaching staff and a rookie QB who was excellent today, please chill. I could see if this was the Bills, but a lot of people think this team could repeat as champs, and we should of beat them. We are gonna start converting in the red zone, I know it's just frustrating because of how we lost, I want to cry too but you have to remember we were 2-14 last year, and today, 1 year later had the Superbowl champs beat. Folks, the future is bright...we will destory Jacksonville next week, I promise you. Just chill some, I agree, we need to start running the ball more and I have a feeling you will see that next week. Great job today guys, the future is bright.

Cam was only excellent if you wanted him to be excellent.

I thought you said you were done posting. Even with his rookie lumps, Cam killed it today. Those are called flashes of brilliance, mixed in with rookie mistakes. You are so blinded by hate. He even almost overcame his errors and we were in position to tie late in the game before the fastest white guy on earth burned us. We're rebuilding, and thus far, we've been better than anyone could even imagine. Quit being a human turd.

I thought you said you were done posting. Even with his rookie lumps, Cam killed it today. Those are called flashes of brilliance, mixed in with rookie mistakes. You are so blinded by hate. He even almost overcame his errors and we were in position to tie late in the game before the fastest white guy on earth burned us. We're rebuilding, and thus far, we've been better than anyone could even imagine. Quit being a human turd.

he probably already has more posts after regulation than he did the entire last week

If Cam had 3 ints every game and we lost, you'd be happy?

I'm not talking about his performance, you won't hear me say anything bad about it, but to hear others say it was excellent is just funny.

He's ahead of where every single person thought he would be, even the biggest Cam fans around, but to rosy up every performance of his serves no purpose.

He put up a lot of yards, but also missed some plays and turned it over a lot.

It was not "excellent"

That's all.

Archived