• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

First half quick hits:

TruCatzFan

1- Cam is the truth... But ^He has missed some balls and thrown a pick. ^He is TRD (not the troll version) enough is enough when it comes to questioning him. NFL QB's are the most scrutinized players on the field. Not even Brady makes every single throw.

2- still no running game... Hoping we can get it rolling in 2nd half

3- did not capitalize on scoring chances... Might be the difference in game, but I hope not

4- Jordan gross did NOT hold on that first and goal play. Total BS call!!!! Cost us a TD (maybe)

5- props to secondary for totally shutting down GB's WR's... Not even me (king of homers) saw this coming!

6- we will have to outscore them!!! We have to take advantage of their misfortunes... Can't settle for field goals!

7- I question the 3rd down play... High and incomplete... Why not run it from the 40??? That possibly puts 3 more points on the board!!!

8- we left in my estimation a total of 7 points on the field. No TD and field goal, and then the no field goal b4 half due to questionable call... If ^He catches it... We're good and no question. But a bad throw by Cam hurt U's there.

I hope we can over come our own mistakes

Go Panthers in 2nd half!!!!

Archived