• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

On the eve of yet another, here are the five biggest disappointments in team history

Fiz

It will be long game for the panthers. Not sure if they will win or if it well be close. But anything could happen. IF they loss oh well they tried. But if they win then we will all be praising Cam name in the forums for the whole week. I'm hoping for a win but not expecting it to much.

Cam doesn't have to throw for 400 plus for us to win. We need our defense not have blown coverage, no special teams goof-ups, and much fewer penalties. If we fix those issues we can be very competitive and win football games. So even if cam doesn't have the same game, we can still be competitive.
2 biggest things is on our side going into this game tomorrow. 1. Is Cam Newton. 2. Is Home field and home crowd.;)

It will be tuff game for the panthers and all. Not sure if they will win or if it well be close. But anything could happen. IF they loss oh well they tryed. But if they win then we will all be praising Cam name in the forums for the whole week. I'm hoping for a win but not expecting it to much.

tuff

tryed

get out of my thread

UNREAL that anybody gave him pi for that post...

When we win tomorrow, everyone who pi'd him should get banned for 5 days.

Coming here to get news, always ends in me reading "alledged" fans bashing our team, or being pessimistic. I'd expect to read this on a division foe's forum. NOT our own.

It's too bad that people like this represent our team.

it sucked to lose sb 38 but i attended it and maintain that it was the best game i've ever seen

i thought the loss to the cardinals was much more crushing tbqh

:iagree: SB38 was the best game in the history of this franchise despite losing. There are other teams that has been in the league alot longer then we have and never been to the SB yet. We should be happy to even be in the SB back in 2003. It would have been nice if we could have won it. But it was good no matter what.

Archived