• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Comparing all 32 NFL QBs as hip-hop artist. Cam Newton-Big Sean

CardiacCats

I hate people who look at success instead of talent. Lil Wayne for the most dynamic QB in football?

Drake for Aaron Rodgers?!

Lupe, arguably the best lyricist in mainstream rap, with Romo?

And they compare the great Cudi with an okay college QB who, at the time, has never played an NFL down?

Why did I read this whole thing...

Eminem=Drew Brees?

Like everyone else, I think this list is stupid but I'll play along for the hell of it.

I think Cam has the chance in the future to be like Eminem. Em was a white guy in a black man's game and everyone thought he didn't possess the skills to compete, etc. Cam is a black guy in a white man's position and everyone thinks he can't be a pocket passer. He is confident in himself, has a great work ethic, rose from the ranks from Jr. college and hasn't looked back. Em started off at the shelters in Detroit and was recruited by Dre and hasn't looked back either. Both have faced a large amount of criticism and written off by many but have persevered through it. Cam's future is yet to be determined but I see some similarities. If you think this is completely stupid, I understand. I'm just a huge Eminem fan and felt the need to compare.

Archived