• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Inside the Numbers: 24-37, 422 yds, 2 TD, 1 INT (Video)

Tarheels23

We've come a long way in 6 weeks. Coaches who actually coach can do wonders in a short time. Week to week this team will be getting better and better because we have people who know how to to spot a mistake and to make that player better for it.(ex. Goodson you fumbling foo hold on to the ball and you get some BoJangles!)

It truly is a breath of fresh air from the previous regime where what you see is what you get and only wanted players who were already ready to play and didn't really know how to teach anyone how to play the game.

That fade play to nanee on 3rd down on the goal line was awful that one stood out to me as the worst play in that series. However, overall that is a very encouraging video. Incredible for a Rookie QB's first game in the NFL.

I thought it was PI. The contact was within 5 yards but during the throw. By rule its PI. I was surprised the announcers said otherwise.

For those of you ragging on Naanee for his receiving performance, go back and watch his skills as a blocker. His effort is pathetic.

There has to be more to this guy's game than we've seen...right?

The blocking is so pathetic I'm not sure what to make of him. He does have some explosion but he looks so soft out there. He looks like Dwayne Jarrett just a little faster.

Archived