• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Inside the Numbers: 24-37, 422 yds, 2 TD, 1 INT (Video)

Tarheels23

That fade play to nanee on 3rd down on the goal line was awful that one stood out to me as the worst play in that series. However, overall that is a very encouraging video. Incredible for a Rookie QB's first game in the NFL.

I couldn't tell from the angle, but it appeared that Naanee had a chance if he would have got up and tried to go get it. Regardless, in that situation, you go up and try to get it. The only reason not to is if it is heading for the stands.

Because Cam does appear to have an issue of sticking with whatever target he has in his mind and not looking for other options at times, and it showed in that high pressure situation. It happened on the last play too. It's just something he needs to work on. He needs a tad bit more patience and awareness. Could see an improvement this Sunday.

How nice is it to think "This is gonna be awesome" every time the QB drops back instead of "Please please please.... oh crap."

It still might take me awhile to get over that :) The past several years has damaged me.... I would have probably enjoyed the AZ game ALOT more if I wasnt just waiting for the implosion :cool:

Archived