• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Inside the Numbers: 24-37, 422 yds, 2 TD, 1 INT (Video)

Tarheels23

Very, very nice.

With the same program, could you get screen shots from any moment in the game?

I am getting a new air macbook here this week. Could you walk me through how I could get screen shots from NFL games or record it as you are?

Sure!

The Hauppauge retails for about $200.00, but I found mine on craigslist for $120.00, and it records anything from your tv onto your computer, whether it's movies, tv shows, video games, it records it all, and in HD for that matter.

Thanks for the video, that was awesome.

Cam really, IMO, only had a few bad throws. There was some drops too. I'm trying not to get TOO excited, but man, he looks legit.

I agree, Goodson should have caught that first one, it hit him in the hands. I also agree with Naanee's effort. I think that first play where he wanted the flag, he should have been able to get through, and if he did that pass would have been perfect for him to grab. The "fade" or w/e to him, where he didn't even jump annoyed me. Heck of a try on Olsen's part in the endzone though, complete effort. And yeah, Goodson running the route too short, ouch.

I have to give props to LeFell. He had some nice grabs and 70 yards. Not bad. I feel in the tough situations he should be getting looks and not Naanee.

Sure!

The Hauppauge retails for about $200.00, but I found mine on craigslist for $120.00, and it records anything from your tv onto your computer, whether it's movies, tv shows, video games, it records it all, and in HD for that matter.

Cool. I'll be sending you a PM. Not to get all techie in a football forum, because I know jack squat....

But can I run a Happauge on an Apple CPU? My wife just got a new one (I footed the bill) and have heard doing the TV video to CPU on a DELL can crash the dell.

Cool. I'll be sending you a PM. Not to get all techie in a football forum, because I know jack squat....

But can I run a Happauge on an Apple CPU? My wife just got a new one (I footed the bill) and have heard doing the TV video to CPU on a DELL can crash the dell.

I use a Mac Book Pro, so yeah you can.

There were also at least 4 passes that, although they weren't great passes, probably should have been/could have been caught by his receivers. Hit their hands but they dropped em.

He still need to get a little better with his accuracy. A couple of great catches were an eyelash away from skipping off the top of receivers hands and into the defenders hands.

But that is just nit picky stuff. He was electric on Sunday.

Cannot wait to hear the crowd at BOA Stadium this weekend when he takes the field.

His out routes are amazing. I remember when he couldnt throw them for $hit. He does need to be careful with his stuff down the middle though.

Also Cam has a killer pump fake. It isn't Jake Delhomme '08 San Diego, but I saw a DL stop, and jump up in the air on one of his pump fakes.

A few things I didn't really take notice of during the game because I was too busy being excited that I am just noticing from Cam.

His 2nd pass was good. Yeah, it was incomplete. But with coverage, if he tries to stick it in there, it may get picked. He throws it high and tells the receiver to go get it or nobody gets it. Solid decision.

4th pass, on the roll-out. GREAT throwing mechanics. Got his feet set, timed it well, good looking ball. Just a good job all around. He messes up his footwork on that throw and it may sail on him or bounce off the turf. Somebody has corrected a preseason issue!

5th and 7th throws, good job scanning and buying time with his legs. That is big time, especially with the heat he is sure to face this season.

8th throw, if he steps up, he might have completed it. He sat back too deep in the pocket. Take a couple short steps up, have total space, ball has a shorter distance to travel.

2nd TD to Smith was great. It was a double move, he pumps and gets the bite, looks off to the other side, then comes back to Smith. I haven't seen this mentioned on here and I know I noticed it during the game, but forgot about it until now. Really good job.

Just a few tid-bits I noticed. Really impressive looking back on it now, even moreso than it was initially on Sunday.

Archived