• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Inside the Numbers: 24-37, 422 yds, 2 TD, 1 INT (Video)

Tarheels23

My favorite thread every week. Thanks man. I hope you do this every week.

I have one question for you... how do you do this? I assume some type of firewire program on the computer. How do you keep YouTube from shutting this down (copyright stuff)? When I did MLB video from iPhone to YouTube they always took down the video.

Please PLEASE keep up the awesome work. I love these.

My favorite thread every week. Thanks man. I hope you do this every week.

I have one question for you... how do you do this? I assume some type of firewire program on the computer. How do you keep YouTube from shutting this down (copyright stuff)? When I did MLB video from iPhone to YouTube they always took down the video.

Please PLEASE keep up the awesome work. I love these.

I record the video to my computer with a Hauppauge HD PVR, and then I edit them with Final Cut Pro X. Also the key with youtube, is to mark them as "unlisted". When you mark them as "unlisted" the only way you can find the video is if I provide the link for them.

It also helps to give a unclear title, which is why I just put the qtr for each. Most copyright stuff is found and reported to Youtube by an NFL official, so if it's unlisted they can't find them.

I record the video to my computer with a Hauppauge HD PVR, and then I edit them with Final Cut Pro X. Also the key with youtube, is to mark them as "unlisted". When you mark them as "unlisted" the only way you can find the video is if I provide the link for them.

It also helps to give a unclear title, which is why I just put the qtr for each. Most copyright stuff is found and reported to Youtube by an NFL official, so if it's unlisted they can't find them.

Very, very nice.

With the same program, could you get screen shots from any moment in the game?

I am getting a new air macbook here this week. Could you walk me through how I could get screen shots from NFL games or record it as you are?

After watching that I want to say 3 things. First, Goodson has to catch that first throw. It would either be 1st and goal or 2nd and 1 if he brings it in. Second, Cut Naanee. Watching him just pissed me off. More concerned about getting a flag then making a play. The effort he gives on the next play is just embarrassing. Finally, You have to be aware of the marker Goodson. That or cam needs to throw it up to Olsen who would have had a chance. It was a smart move by Cam though to try and get us another 4 downs.

Archived