• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs Cardinals (Video)

Tarheels23

Actually our best chance was the pass that Goodson dropped.

That too. I wasn't too crazy with Goodson's play Sunday.

I just can't figure out the calling of 2 to Naanee, 2 to Goodson and 1 to Olson. No Smith included. Or who knows, maybe he was but Cam's not used to Smith being so tightly covered. You still have the best chance to put it up for Smith versus any of those other guys even with close coverage.

Gotta get it in the hands of your best playmaker at least once, especially if you are man to man.

That too. I wasn't too crazy with Goodson's play Sunday.

I just can't figure out the calling of 2 to Naanee, 2 to Goodson and 1 to Olson. No Smith included. Or who knows, maybe he was but Cam's not used to Smith being so tightly covered. You still have the best chance to put it up for Smith versus any of those other guys even with close coverage.

Gotta get it in the hands of your best playmaker at least once, especially if you are man to man.

yeah, their were definently some plays left out there. Cam said in a interview somewhere that he feels he still needs to work on trusting the talent around him. It's a great thing that he's so aware of what he needs to work on. The whole team will benefit as time progresses and situations like we had in arizona may start to go our way.

Archived