• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs Cardinals (Video)

Tarheels23

Nice job. This is great.

1st quarter at 6:53. That's just ugly. Nothing Cam could have done on that sack. The next pass on the run to Olsen though, which went through Olsen's hands.....wow!

Actually that was a read option that Cam read wrong. He should've handed the ball to D Lo.

Actually that was a read option that Cam read wrong. He should've handed the ball to D Lo.

Gotcha.

Also, on 2nd & 10 during the last drive of the game that was illegal contact on Naanee. It may have started on the 5 yard line, but Naanee was at least 7 yards from the line of scrimmage before the defender let him go.

Refs and announcers blew that one. They should have called since Naanee was clearly the intended receiver there and it's what prevented him from getting to that pass.

I really don't see why people don't like this guy. I think he has great ability to get open or make plays. He should have drawn a penalty on that one, and he ran a great route and got himself open on the last play too.

Gotcha.

Also, on 2nd & 10 during the last drive of the game that was illegal contact on Naanee. It may have started on the 5 yard line, but Naanee was at least 7 yards from the line of scrimmage before the defender let him go.

Refs and announcers blew that one. They should have called since Naanee was clearly the intended receiver there and it's what prevented him from getting to that pass.

I really don't see why people don't like this guy. I think he has great ability to get open or make plays. He should have drawn a penalty on that one, and he ran a great route and got himself open on the last play too.

Yeah, but I can't help but feel like he gave up on that fade route. That pass looked catchable to me.

Yeah, but I can't help but feel like he gave up on that fade route. That pass looked catchable to me.

Looked more like he was held and then pushed after he got past the 5 yard marker which caused not to be able to get back to speed. It was a good 3 yards ahead of him when it hit the ground. Either way, line of scrimmage was at the 11 yard line, so it clearly wasn't within the 5 yard allowable zone.

He also may have thought he would get the call.

Yeah he was covered, but you cant tell me that wasnt a half ran route. He did not run it fully. If he had of just kept the speed he started with i think he cud have got to the ball to at least attempt to make a play.

I don't know, I think that's arguable. His defender was shoulder to shoulder the entire time. I think that was just good defense on Arizona's part. Gotta give that guy credit there.

I think that 2nd and 10 was probably our best chance there. We should have gotten a call, Naanee also tripped after the illegal contact and half a second later and Smith was open too but Cam already committed to Naane, and he actually had time on that one.

Both us and the referees blew that play. We should have had this damn game and Smith should have somehow been more involved in those 5 attempts. That was just bleh...

I don't know, I think that's arguable. His defender was shoulder to shoulder the entire time. I think that was just good defense on Arizona's part. Gotta give that guy credit there.

I think that 2nd and 10 was probably our best chance there. We should have gotten a call, Naanee also tripped after the illegal contact and half a second later and Smith was open too but Cam already committed to Naane, and he actually had time on that one.

Both us and the referees blew that play. We should have had this damn game and Smith should have somehow been more involved in those 5 attempts. That was just bleh...

Actually our best chance was the pass that Goodson dropped.

Archived