• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

a gif of cam playing air guitar

Fiz

And to think out of all the different celebrating that were being done by QBs on Sunday, Cam was the only one penalized. Even Matt Safford did his celebration just as exesssively in front of the ref. It almost feels like folks now simply think it's cool to punish Cam for whatever reason..

I thought the flag was unfair considering Cedric Benson and Beanie Wells both celebrated on a knee. Then I noticed Cam used the ball as a prop. Appropriate flag, just retarded.

I thought the flag was unfair considering Cedric Benson and Beanie Wells both celebrated on a knee. Then I noticed Cam used the ball as a prop. Appropriate flag, just retarded.

So Cam's move was retarded because he didn't let go of the ball? Boy some of u never cease to amaze me with legalistic u can be.

Seriously, some of u folks are killing the game of football with ur selective desire for punishment and rational. Maybe Patrick Peterson should have penalized for taunting a player while the game was still in progress. Unsportsman like conduct should have been the call. I mean really....:rolleyes:

So Cam's move was retarded because he didn't let go of the ball? Boy some of u never cease to amaze me with legalistic u can be.

Seriously, some of u folks are killing the game of football with ur selective desire for punishment and rational. Maybe Patrick Peterson should have penalized for taunting a player while the game was still in progress. Unsportsman like conduct should have been the call. I mean really....:rolleyes:

I believe he's saying that the flag was appropriate given the rule, but that the rule is retarded (not the celebration).

I don't see Shockey as the person to miss out on rubbing it in th team's face even just to support it...

I've noticed the first people on successful plays to go to Cam to celebrate or whatever has been Wharton and Hang. The TEs are close too.

I love Smitty but eventually I'd like to see a young WR Cam could grow with. Man if only Smitty was 8 years younger.

Archived