• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Football Outsiders: cam cam cam CAM CAM CAMMY CAM CAM CAM CAM CAM CAM CAM CAM CAM CAM

Fiz

I'd say the Falcons have an outside chance at Luck.

Frontrunners are the Hawks and Colts.

Falcons have no chance at Luck. They traded their first round pick for Jones. NO and ALT have no first round pick next yr.

Seahawks have a to easy division, they will get a few wins in the division. That will take them out of it.

Colts do have a good chance at the first pick, Tough division and hard schedule

In the hunt:

Colts

Denver (will John Fox draft a QB)

Cleveland

Outside shot

San Fran

Buffalo

Kansas City

With our schedule we could have the worst record, so these may be our trading partners for Luck

Falcons have no chance at Luck. They traded their first round pick for Jones. NO and ALT have no first round pick next yr.

Seahawks have a to easy division, they will get a few wins in the division. That will take them out of it.

Colts do have a good chance at the first pick, Tough division and hard schedule

In the hunt:

Colts

Denver (will John Fox draft a QB)

Cleveland

Outside shot

San Fran

Buffalo

Kansas City

With our schedule we could have the worst record, so these may be our trading partners for Luck

cincinnati?

Matt Ryan's officially the worst QB in the NFCS.

Not really Ryan's fault IMO.

I was wondering why Ryan was getting pounded Sunday, so I looked back at the last ten Falcons drafts.

In the last ten drafts, the Falcons have drafted only ten offensive linemen. And only three of those ten were 3rd round picks or better.

As a comparison, in that same period the Falcons drafted FOURTEEN wide receivers and tight ends, seven running backs, and four quarterbacks with TEN of those coming in the 3rd round or better.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Falcons are trying to do it all backwards. They're not building from the FOUNDATION (the lines) out... they are trying to build from the skill positions in.

And its bound to fail. I'm enjoying every minute of it.

Not really Ryan's fault IMO.

I was wondering why Ryan was getting pounded Sunday, so I looked back at the last ten Falcons drafts.

In the last ten drafts, the Falcons have drafted only ten offensive linemen. And only three of those ten were 3rd round picks or better.

As a comparison, in that same period the Falcons drafted FOURTEEN wide receivers and tight ends, seven running backs, and four quarterbacks with TEN of those coming in the 3rd round or better.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Falcons are trying to do it all backwards. They're not building from the FOUNDATION (the lines) out... they are trying to build from the skill positions in.

And its bound to fail. I'm enjoying every minute of it.

Well when your quarterback refuses to throw down field you have to surround him with talented skill position players to do all the work for him.

Archived