• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predict Cam Newton's stats - week 2 vs Green Bay

CardiacCats

I love D-Will, but I don't know if he is capable anymore. I think Stewart is our better running back now and we're gonna have to give him the bulk of the carries.

Blasphemy! D-Will is a game-changing back. Remember that he did get hurt last season and hasn't played in quite some time. You can't assume something after one week. Give him a couple more weeks.

I guarantee you that the Packers are having a hard time trying to game plan for the Panthers offense this week. Like a magician, Cam has plenty more rabbits he can pull out of his hat.

If the Oline can block for him as good as the Patriots line did for Tom Brady last night, there's no telling what Cam could do ... even against the Super Bowl champ Packer defense.

322 yards 2 TD's. No picks. 53 yards rushing.

I mean what can the packers do? Blitz? He saw a bajillion blitzes from arizona. He is elusive and strong enough to break arm tackles. Once your blitz is picked up or you miss then your ripe for the picking. Rewatching the game he got out of 5 sacks that a normal QB not named rothleisburger would have gotten taken down.

322 yards 2 TD's. No picks. 53 yards rushing.

I mean what can the packers do? Blitz? He saw a bajillion blitzes from arizona. He is elusive and strong enough to break arm tackles. Once your blitz is picked up or you miss then your ripe for the picking. Rewatching the game he got out of 5 sacks that a normal QB not named rothleisburger would have gotten taken down.

Arizona doesn't have the talented secondary that Green Bay has. Green Bay can rely on Woodson/Williams/etc, Arizona had to rely on some inexperienced corners.

Then you have that pesky fella Clay Matthews.

Our run game wakes up this week, but Cam will either not pass a lot and stick with dink and dunkers to the TE's/occasional Smitty throw, or he will struggle.

Archived