• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

He's back

neverlosethefeeling

Ever find the girls name lol :)

Haha nope. But I did go back and look thru the LL threads, couldn't find it. And I can't trace the image location back to where I uploaded from in the control panel either. A for effort, though?

At any rate, Steve Smith was as much of a highlight for me yesterday as Cam was, and that's saying something. I was a critic of the way Smith handled last season but as the off-season progressed and through the season opener yesterday I've come to understand the root of the frustrations that led to Smith's actions. He's a competitor in the truest sense of the word and for that I cannot fault him. I'm proud he's a Panther and look forward to many, many more outstanding performances out of 89.

One of my FB friends put it best yesterday when he said Newton + Smith = OH BABY!!

I want to see these lines laid over a post-apocalyptic style video, with Smith stiffarming zombies all over the place.

Maybe one of our resident vidmakers can do something :lol:

Lol I remember that thread about octoninowhatsit. With olsen and shockey in the middle defenses are going to have to cover 89 with less people! No more triple coverage looks on smith. 89 is back!!

Linked: Octoniophobia

I'm not a big fan of the guy that wrote it, though :sosp:

First time in his career when an offense is there to score and not hold the ball while the D rests.

When they went for broke with one minute left in the half, my buddy and I were ecstatic.

You know John Fox would have had them kneel on the ball and been happy to go into the half with a 7-7 tie.

Archived